Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 10

Friday! May Day! Holiday!

Anyways, I asked my group members to do their scenes during the weekends and hopefully we could get all done by this upcoming week as it is already week 3. I am excited for this group as we all managed to show 5 animations (including logo animation). I did told Kez that we are done with the last part. We are only left with a few more scenes and we are done. WOO! I bet we an do this. We can definitely finish this fast. With not much editing to do that is.

Well, this week is pretty hectic. We have 2 presentations happening. P3 and Animation 2. We had to manage our time to animate and do storyboarding. People didn't get enough sleep but still we made it through. Well, characters have been edited again as the out lines are too light. These are the edited version and background are not confirm yet as we are still playing with the colours.

Well, till next friday!

Nafisah (0705247E)



No comments:

Post a Comment