Shame on me, I totally forgot to blog on Thursday. Actually, I really did remember on Thursday itself, till Adam Lambert stayed on my mind. haha
So, Thursday was presentation. It was quite a fruitful experience for all the groups I think. For our group personally, we received a lot of comments on our background and character. The character's outline color was too faint and everything on the face just blends together. This was the second time I changed the colors of the character. For the background, a few people felt that the playground was too bare and the background and the characters together just didnt fit nicely together.
We showed them our proof-of-concepts. For the scene I did, the class thought that Brian's head looked too big, it does but in reality, it is the correct size if compared to Natalie's body. They liked the facial expression though; so happy, I was spazing on my mirror for a while when animating the fart sequence. One thing I have to change is the green fart and make it more menancing.
I think it is very bold for Laurie's and Yi Chuin's group to do on the same story; it opens up to minds comparing their work...well, to me that is, no one actually compared but I would be highly scared.
It was fun watching ShuXian's group's work...the stopmotion one, I would love to try stopmotion one day and all their props are so cute. And it's always fun to play with food. heh
Today is Monday, and on the weekend I tweaked the characters yet again. Both have darker outlines and slightly brighter colors. I also tried drawing out a background that might suit the characters better. I dont know if we will be using the one I did though.
Anyway, I think we are going at quite a good pace. :D
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment