Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 11, 04 May 2009

yup its Andreas turn again, your favourite "half" girl....

Anyway I showed everyone my piece the one I did on weekend (except Tri, she is sick.. aww..get well soon).. anyway moving on... In fact I only showed Kezia as the rest has seen mine over the net (yeah MSN is v practical), She said that I have to rotate the mouth slightly, and gimme the idea to move that Brian eye a bit, so yeah I did that swiftly.

I also showed Amanda my scenes. She give me few idea of how the fart should look like, she also said I need 4 or more in betweens. Currently It really look like it is so motion tween. She also said that not only my scene, but most of our scene abuse the usage of motion tween... Oh man.. I guess that means more drawing to do (not just me, all.... :p). I do not need squash and stretch for that scene. However, I should move on to next scene first and tweak this scene later on.

As for the walk, she said I have to apply the slow in slow out principle more, especially the hand. Amanda also commented that we need to make the character has different hue, since we use less striking colours, it is hard to see them in the screen (for example the cat scene). Amanda also said we need to make the earring colour more striking.. so yeah, poor Kezia I guess she have to tweak the colour again for say... is it 4 times? or is it the 5th time? Ah well..

Kezia also showed us the updated background. Since it is so plain (and sad.. poor kids only have 1 slide to share with the rest), I think we should add another facility... say swing? seesaw? those weird-looking-vibrating-plastic-horse? So yeah.. a swing is added in the end.. good job :p. She also put a lamp for Brian to lean on in the playground. I also think that Brian should really lean and turn to stand normally as he greeted Natalie. (so yeah.. mroe drawing to do for Tri, but c mon Tri, good luck, I also have a lot in between for the baby to draw, Nafisah also had in betweens for the hand).. so yeah good luck all

There were not much going on today, since it is production day and yeah.. I guess that is all.. this is Andreas Mas'oen, your favourite half girls commentator, logging off...

Andreas mas'Oen (0705922c)

No comments:

Post a Comment