Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 14 Thursday

I've been really horrible with keeping up this blog thing. no one kill me please, I even have trouble keeping my diary up to date. hah.

So, nothing much, we just kept doing our individual scenes, hoping to finish it as soon as possible so that we can compile everything on Monday.

I had a bit of a problem with doing the trailing fart because; one, the fart had to keep moving; two, the fart had to be 'attached' to her but in one place; three, it's a panning shot. yep.
I was going to move the damn thing frame by frame or move the whole working file into After Effects; this would have had me in an utterly bad mood. Thankfully, Amanda came up to me and I asked her what I could do. She very patiently tried the many options I could use; and at the end of the day, Ta-dah! it is aliveeeeee. Yeah.

We learn something new everyday.
So, just had to tweak a bit here and there to get it to look right, Andreas showed me how to use the Alpha channels thing, which helped a lot too.

Then we went to help Rae with her P3 voice overs, that was quite fun. But yay! I think we could finish stuff by Monday, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment