This is RaE by the way.
So today we were doing our own stuff again. I'm still doing that marilyn monroe scene without the marylin monroe. So Natali is just going to be shock because brian fell and then the cat walked pass her. I'm still halfway doing that. Amanda told me to move on to other scene so that I wont be bored doing this scene over and over again. So yeah I did. I had to do lipsynch! Which is a bad and a good thing. Bad because is tedious, good because I must practise my lipsynching.Haha
OKay as for the rest of the team... Andreas is doing well (as usual) for his part. I really love the part when Natalie jumped and said "I.M PREGNANT!" with her tummy all exposed.Haha! Great job man. Oh and the baby scene. He hasn't given it yet. He showed me during the weekend but I told him to make a few changes to the part the gas came out from the flying baby's butt. I told him to make it look like the train smoke. Haha. He still need another scene which is the slomo of nat's lips saying "pppprrreegggnannnttt." yeah we have to re-record the voice because the current one is distorted and for some reason it has an electric sound.
Naf is doing great as well. Even though I can't stand Natalie's bimbotic voice, I though Naf did a pretty good job showing Natalie's action. It matched the voice. She has to add some motion graphic for the background. Like pink babys stuff going around Brian. I pity her for having to listen to the voice over and over again. Haha.
Tri is doing her walk cycle. I haven't really see what she did but I'm sure she's doing great. Kez is doing the part where Nat farted. She must make her shake Brian but so far I haven't seen the latestt one.Kez's and tri's latest background is nicer! Suits more with our characters. Oh yeah speaking of characters, we also changed Natalie's color. We need to make her color different than Brian so that she doesn't blend in with him. So here's the new color!!

Over all, I think Four and a Half girls are doing well! We are planning to combine by monday so that we can focus on p3.Gogogo people and me!
No comments:
Post a Comment