Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 15

I'm Naf!

I am here to bring the latest update of the group progress.. Like Duh right but well it's the fact. Sorry. I'm kind of tired. Anyway, let me think what we have done so far...hmmm......

Oh ok. We have done most of the scenes and it is going great. We did get some approval from amanda and yah. It's cool. So, we plan to finish our animaiton pieces by monday and we could start to combine all the stuff. I was planning to take different shots of the animation and place it as a picture and make an album out of it.

With the beauty of motion graphics, I'm going to make it pan from one place to another so that's our credits. Oh the song with be Mr Personality. It is a cool song I think back in 1998 or later. I just love the beat and I asked Rachael, Tri and Kez if the song is okay and they agreed. So I cant wait to start the credits. WOO!

Oh, Rachael showed me the animation of the skirt its looking good man. I'm serious. She said she really studied Marelin Monro. Very nice. Anyway, I think that's about it.

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment