Hola!
Tri here!!! :)
Well, today's is my turn to blog it out. What we did today was rearranging all our storyboards. I was happy with my groupmates as they managed to came out with different kinds of ideas. Well, Amanda point out a good point where by its better for us to come out our own storyboard and combine them together.
I'm not sure with Andreas and Rachael pointed this out but we assign ourselves with different kind of roles. As usual, Naf will be the LEADER!! She's good i tell you! nyahahaha. :) well,i'm more of background artist,vectoring things. Kezia and Rae has maverlous potential in drawing characters but Kez was assign as the character designer. Animators will be all of us and i think Andreas will be the editor! LOL! well, frankly Andreas is all-rounders.
This afternoon, we spilt ourselves to do different tasks. Andreas and Rae spilting the job of drawing storyboards. Nafisah and I will be touching on moodboards. Nafisah will also be doing on Powerpoint presentation. Kezia will be our character designer, she will also be colouring them out. As for me i will be doing the background and logo for our group. Four and a half GIRLS! I find it nice because it actually suits what we will be animating, which you people will find our soon.
As we discuss earlier, we added few funny scenes to make our animation more effective rather then just normal pregnancy animation. Amanda too has given us great ideas to make our animation more effective and entertaining.
I'm really looking foward for our animation and i really have faith in my groupmates.
Love,
Tri aka AJ
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sure it will be fun. Looks like you all have good group chemistry! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete