Kezzy's turn to blog. woo
Actually I was supposed to blog yesterday but right after school I went for CATS and I was dead tired when I got home. DONT KILL ME!!! im so sorry. Anyway, yay, I'm blogging now
Every group had to present their storyboards, character design and story. We were the second group to present. Amanda actually got us to draw lots so each would get another group to comment on. I think this is a good practice because most of the time after presentation, people dont comment at all or they give sarcastic comments. This way, Amanda commented, along with a bunch of other people.
There were two pairs of groups that are using the same storyline. It was quite interesting to see the different takes on a same story. One group that I remembered quite clearly was the anime-ish group. Er..the one with Laurie, Hanes, Honey and some other people. I am so sorry for being judgemental on the anime part if they dont think it's very anime, but the storyboards and the way the characters reacted reminded me of the Manga comic books I read when I was 10. yeah.
But, I dont want to begin talking about why I dont like Manga anymore, I think I will get some very violent objections and reactions from people. shiverss.
For our personal group, it was nice to see their laughter as a reaction to our storyboard; just the way we wanted it to play out. A few comments for myself on the character design for I came out with it, have to tweak a few things here and there. Also, there was one thing that Amanda commented about our ending. Our group discussed this yesterday and I thought it was a bad idea; they took it in, but they Amanda brought it up yesterday. Rachael and Andreas suggested that after Brian and Natalie hug, we zoom in to her ripped pants, I think this was a bad idea because the story doesnt revolve around her ripped pants, thats why we shouldnt conclude the animation by showing her ripped pants. But Amanda suggested that we do zoom in to her ripped pants at the end. Well, we havent discussed this as a group but I think the rest are ok with zooming in to the end, o well. Yep, so that's all from yesterday.
Cheers
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment