Saturday, April 25, 2009

Friday, 24 April 2009

Hello PPL!
Finally its my turn to blog. By the way, I'm NAF!!! WOO!!

There wasn't any class today but I did assign my group members to do something during the weekends.

KeZ: She will be editing the chracter designs and adding some fingers so that we could know what they will look like with fingers.

Tri: She will be doing the background and editing the logo so that it would be more clear.

Rachael and Andreas: They will editing the storyboard and I told rachael if she could animate the Merlin Monroe after Kez and Tri send the background and character.

As for me I will sit back and relax. HAHAHA. Thats not true actually, I'll be doing the inhale of the green gas part. I cant wait to do that part actually.. haha..gonna love the expression..

Well, apart from skol work, rae and me went cycling! WOO!! hahaha. Anyway, these are our progress images. There might be some changes to our character design and the background.






Well, I think thats about it. There will be progress but you just have to stay tune. TATA

No comments:

Post a Comment