Rachael here.
Today was production day again. Amanda went around to consult but our group was focusing more on p3 except Andreas. He was doing the scene which we asked him to do.The part when the guy fainted and then saw flying babies going round his wife/girlfriend. The baby looked really stupid and funny. But anyway, good job! I'm really glad the presentation is on Thursday. We have 1 day to do the animation. For me, I was suppose to do the Marilyn Monroe scene. You'll get it when you see it. I did halfway already until the part when Brian fell. Now it's just Natalie covering her flowy skirt.
Nafisa did the part when Natalie's finger pressed Brian's nose. She showed it to us and it was funny because Natalie was trembling.Hahahahha! Tri is doing the background. Her background is very nice. Too nice for our characters. It will overshadow our simple characters. Therefore Tri is going to simplify her background. Lastly, Kezia's scene is the fart scene! I really want to see this scene because I love Natalie's expression after she farted (it was my drawing) it's so awesome everyone loves it!
Amanda also briefed us on what to present for Thursday. The only thing we need to do now are the proof of concept, difficuulties, production schedule, distrubuting production tasks and Audio which we recorded already. SHe also said that showing her 2 scenes for proof of concept is good enough. I think our group has more than 2 but not 5. Sometimes Andreas is too over achieving. I'm sorry Andreas but all of us needs sleep. So that was all. Till tomorrow!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
eh in the end we really show 5 scenes wad.. aiyo.. wad overachieving.. we chose simple scenes and we did it in the end isnt it ... aiyo
ReplyDelete